Feedback Requested

bkgActual

Hey everybody!

Now that the big spring contest is all over, I would really like feedback about my entry. I submitted the land raider in the Sci-Fi category.

http://www.scalemodeladdict.com/contest_final/games-workshop-warhammer-40000-land-raider

Please, if you would, give me feedback about what I did right, what I could have done better, and your overall impressions of the model. My goal is to become a better modeller, and I truly appreciate you taking the time to help me out.

Thanks in advance!

Bill

I like it, and personally don't see anything "wrong with it".
I think it was more likely a situation of too many entries to choose from.
I know, that my opinion changes from time to time, and I may like something more one day than the next, but at the moment I voted, I picked the ones that stood out most for me.
I can't recall, but I think I may have voted for this one..... :/
That was a while ago, however.
I had quite a few entries, and I didn't get anything either.
There was just a lot of top notch entries.
Keep doing what you're doing, and building, skills get honed through experience. Besides, I am not sure how well Gaming miniatures fared overall in the contest.
Next time, I am sure you'll win something!

I think it's really good. But as Mike said, lots of entries. You can't always be on top, but you can still improve, that's my philosophy. So keep building and techniques and quality will improve (not that it's bad now)! I like it though, but some may be biased against Warhammer ( ???)

hey Bill

Your models is great!, paint and weathering is top notch, the LED is nice I wanted to try that in mine.
I recently returned to modelling and this "warhammer" gamer/modeler is a new thing. I build both for fun. Scale modelling takes a lot more skill to build however the painting can go so much further in warhammer because the figures/models are made to take paint and you can use any paint colour range you like because its fantasy.

so did you build a model or a game piece ?

Centurion

Latest posts

Back