Favor

ScarredKustoms

Whatcha building!?
Have a favor to ask ... can someone take a picture of a modern jet aircraft model next to a semi truck model ... and post scale of each.... tossing around the idea of doing a kitbash something like the highwayman truck and stumped on what scale I should buy each model in.
Picture of the highwayman truck.
Highwayman-01.jpg

Hey...I remember that show! LOL

If I had to guess, I would say the front end of the helo in that shot is probably 1/32....looks kinda like a Gazelle, the truck likely 1/24 or 1/25 scale.

Not really familiar with aircraft models have built a few in the past ... would the 1/32 jet fighter like a F22 be big enough to look right on a 1/25 scale Semi ... just doesn't compute for me ... lol

ScarredKustoms said:
Not really familiar with aircraft models have built a few in the past ... would the 1/32 jet fighter like a F22 be big enough to look right on a 1/25 scale Semi ... just doesn't compute for me ... lol

I've been in model aircraft modelling for awhile now and I think a 1/32 scale raptor would look great on a truck in 1/25. Just wondering where your going to get a 1/32 raptor from? Because they are pretty hard to find.

Good luck

Guess I am back to saving up my lunch money ... found a 1/32 F22 Raptor and a 1/25 semi-truck. Thanks for the help!! If someone still wants to post a pic I would appreciate it.

Should be able to find a 1/32 F-22 on Ebay pretty easily....don't know what they are going for these days. Testors made one (and I believe it is the only one), it is of the YF-22, and not the actual production variant....but would be close enough.

When mating stuff like this, there is really no hard and fast rule for scales, its just going to be a case of "looking right"

Latest posts

Back