F1 Hover Race Car

tiking

Here is a What-if model I have been working on for a while. Still not completely done but wanted to basically test out a homebullt light box I built. So here are some shots of how it turned out after several editing in Infranview photo editor. Still not perfect but better than anything I have done.
Again, the inspiration for this model was put into reality after seeing Igor Sobolevsky wonderful 3D art station work called 'Axiom Racing'. His 3d version is to 'die for'.
Still need some touch ups in some areas and needs a stand, on a wooden base, when done.

Hope you all like this build.

----------------------------------------------

f1_hover_racer1a_zpskgphvm0o.jpg

f1_hover_racer6_zpsftzzkal6.jpg

f1_hover_racer7_zpsxfapxqz5.jpg

f1_hover_racer4_zpsnvpa59mi.jpg

f1_hover_racer3_zpsbvffuasg.jpg

f1_hover_racer2_zpsz3byklrm.jpg

f1_hover_racer_zpsdgkzrxom.jpg

The Seat before placement in cockpit. I could not take a decent enough photo of the display panel but will try later. Instead of a steering wheel, I made two sets of joysticks.

f1_hover_racer_wip_seat_zpsiu08vjsy.jpg

Eh up buddy that looks sweet,the fibre optic question you asked me,the 2mm ones were bent using the heat off a soldering iron,if you want some of the half mm ones just ask and I'll dig you some out mym8 they are flexible.
love your build! :eek:
cheers peza

peza said:
Eh up buddy that looks sweet,the fibre optic question you asked me,the 2mm ones were bent using the heat off a soldering iron,if you want some of the half mm ones just ask and I'll dig you some out mym8 they are flexible.
love your build! :eek:
cheers peza

Thanks for the answer and your kindness. How much do u want for them?

I added a little more details:

1. Rear motor resistent protective deflectors

2. Side burners resistent protective deflectors

3. Back burner resistent protective deflector

There will be no back-mounted wing. Changed my mind. I think it looks good without one. Still looking for a way to add a canopy to the cockpit. Until them the drive will be using his helmet.

f1_racer_updste_outside8a_zpsndsfbfxh.jpg

f1_racer_updste_outside7_zpsw89djml7.jpg

f1_racer_updste_outside6_zpseufvfh7l.jpg

f1_racer_updste9_zpsjfo0ushw.jpg

f1_racer_updste5_zpsvcdcmh2i.jpg

f1_racer_updste3_zpsl16bcslf.jpg

f1_racer_updste_zpsbnkqazef.jpg

f1_racer_updste7_zpsa5fw9czj.jpg

f1_racer_updste4_zpsf9iiv3li.jpg

Eh up buddy love the progress. ;D
could you do the canopy as 2 halves of a clam shell?
top job!!!!cheers peza

peza said:
Eh up buddy love the progress. ;D
could you do the canopy as 2 halves of a clam shell?
top job!!!!cheers peza

Hi and thanks fir your reply. May I ask what you mean exactly? How would that work?

Eh up buddy a cut down the length of the canopy so it split open in 2 halves,never seen it done that way before so would be original!it's only an idea though

Latest posts

Back