F1 fans get the tissues ready.

Thats whicked Spud. Im ready for the season to start to see what Hamilton does this year with the new team. Didnt know you were into Open Wheel racing. My buddy Sage Karam races in the Star Mazda Indy Series. Actually moving up to Indy Lights this year but he races for Andretti Autosports and is from Nazareth, PA. Here is a short FOUR minute clip of him at Toronto this past season going from 21st to 3rd. He started 21st and ended up finishing 3rd. Great run for him. He ended up finishing the season third in points this season. Check it out. Theres other videos of him on you tube just search for Sage Karam.

Sage Karam Toronto Race 21st to 3rd

In regards to this track in Portugal I like tracks that have a harder breaking point when they come down the straight and enter turn 1. This track has very little if any breaking point in turn 1 lol. My favorite track I used to race karts at is called Summit Point Raceway in West Virginia. The straight stretch which is forever long comes to a 180 degree turn into turn 1. We had to break pretty hard. One short hard burst and back on the throttle again. That track is whicked fun not to mention they actually race motor cycles on that track that has to be a whicked ride. When those boys shoot down the straight a way they almost lay them over on there side and are skimming there right knee going through turn 1. I prefer four wheels under my rooty two ha ha.

Hooters you can't beat F1 :D who did Hamilton go to? I hope button has a good season this year and wins it.

Tim you noticed that too :D

Didn't he go to Mercedes? They were saying that it was kind of a step back for him, but it was a case of either being #2 where he was, or #1 somewhere else.

Ahhh, no I mean Hamilton, going to Mercedes for 2013, kind of a step backwards from McLaren, but he was playing 2nd fiddle to Button. At Mercedes at least he will be the #1 driver, even if it is an inferior car.

ahh, hehe, is schumacher gone from them then, if not i cant see schumacher being number 2. I need to go and look this up lol

Yea he replaced Schumacher and I dont think he is going to be the #1 from Mercedes either. I think its hard to root a driver out thats been with the team for a few years in case of Nico Rossburg. I think he will be #2 to Rossburg till Nico wants to goto another team. He actually didnt jump the start speaking of Berger. If you notice he didnt line up tight in the front of the box in his starting grid like the guy on the pole did. Berger did a rolling start. Jumping the start back in those days were being out of your starting grid before the green lights were displayed. Berger was smart and lined up in his grid but the back boxes of his grid. If you notice very early in the video when Berger did his warm up lap. On the start he had HORRIABLE Clutch Slippage. Thats why he did what he did on the start. Lined up in the back of his grid, started inching forward letting off the clutch very early that when the green lights went on he was already through his slippage period and took off. He did nothing wrong and actually did some intelligent driving on his part on this start.

spud said:
Hooters you can't beat F1 :D who did Hamilton go to? I hope button has a good season this year and wins it.

Tim you noticed that too :D

Yea me 2 Im a big Button fan too but Raikkonen is my favorite of all time. I am a Button fan back to his lucky strike days.

Kimi isn't a bad driver, I was a huge Senna fan back in the good ol days,

I would have to disagree and say that Button was being treated as a #2 driver as Mclaren seemed to do more to get the car to Hamiltons style of driving.
I hope Rosberg takes this opportunity to shake the 'Schumachers team mate' stigma and drive to his potential.

Red Bull are gonna hard to beat to the constructors title, I see them peeking ahead with the other teams taking points from each other as Lotus, Mclaren, Mercedes, Ferrari and even Webber all fight to knock Vettel (aka Fingermeister, AKA Princess Stampy Foot) off his perch.

Personally I be happiest with a world title for Alonso or Button

Yea me 2 Im a big Button fan too but Raikkonen is my favorite of all time. I am a Button fan back to his lucky strike days.

If you like Kimi Mr Hooterville, here's a shirt for you ;D

http://www.spreadshirt.co.uk/just-leave-me-alone-t-shirts-C4408A22637617

Just-Leave-Me-Alone-T-Shirts_zps0e5e2e9a.png

Gag

Nice one Spuddie!!!! Reminds me of the onboard images of Senna at Monaco, impressive!!!

And totally looking forward to the new season...go Jenson!!!! 17th of March is bookmarked 8)

Cheers

Latest posts

Back