F-15 E....like Eggggg (LOL)

Jack-Swiss

Ok mates,

guess it's time to throw something in...this is just for fun and basically is also my last completion so why not posting it?!?
I've made it for Easter. It is the Hasegawa box, the Eggplanes serie, with box decals.
Painted with Gunze's Mr. Color it was done in barely 8 hours...funny project, I recommend it for a change of pace!!!

Enjoy

Criticism and comments are always welcome!!!

Eggplane8.jpg

Eggplane10.jpg

Eggplane11.jpg

Eggplane12.jpg

Eggplane13.jpg

Eggplane9.jpg

Cheers mates

Haha wow. I thought there's a second EGGZtravaganze contest running at first. That does look very... well... cute actually. Well done, sir!

Scott Girvan said:
Great stuff! Wow 8 hours, I need to do a build like that sometime.

Yep Scott...circa 8 hours...it's pretty funny, especially cause you are buildin it for fun and so you are not so hard on yourself if you make some errors and afterall it cannot...cannot be accurate,so no harsh in makin it "accurate" LOL LOL...

elend said:
Haha wow. I thought there's a second EGGZtravaganze contest running at first. That does look very... well... cute actually. Well done, sir!

LOL....thanks mate!
yep I tried to ask Scot if he would have put it in the EGGZtravaganza but nope...the boss said no LOL LOL....i'm kidding...

Cheers mate and thanks

Frank Steffens said:
Of sourse, it would HAVE to be from "EG"lin AFB...great work!

Yeaahhh...nice touch from the Jap guys from Hasegawa!

Cheers and thanks dude

8 Hours! Man I would still be looking through the contents of the box and deciding if I would bash it or not after 8 hours! Seriously cool little build. These are being made available again are they not?

Eventhough it is a comical kit, you have done a great job building it.

Being a Hase kit, I assume it went together pretty well?

Shark said:
That's just ... well cute!

Thanks mate!!!

igor57 said:
8 Hours! Man I would still be looking through the contents of the box and deciding if I would bash it or not after 8 hours! Seriously cool little build. These are being made available again are they not?

LOL dude...yep, that time!
Well,it was so short 'cause it was just for fun and to make something different.
Yeah they are avalable almost everywhere...check HLJ to be sure!

Cheers

youch said:
Hehehe, very funny and clever build.

Well done.

Chas

Thanks chas...it's awesome to have you here!
I've followed some of your incredible builds on armorama

Cheers and see ya on the board

jetjock said:
Eventhough it is a comical kit, you have done a great job building it.

Being a Hase kit, I assume it went together pretty well?

Thanks mate,yeah,well,my first intent was to be fast and have fun so I have to say I oversaw some minor flaws LOL...

Cheers and thanks again

Latest posts

Back