'ey Everybody

panzerace007

Hey Everybody what's shakin' ?

I been building off & on most of My life. I'm 39 now & I have taken a couple of breaks now & then . I've jumped back into it, & a little more seriously now for the past 3 years. I build mostly German 1/35th scale WW II armor, figures & a few Dioramas. Although I'm a huge Star Wars nut & have a few kits in th Stash ! I'm just knocked out about how much has changed & the After Market goodies !! WoW !

I can across this site a few months ago & a friend gave me th link to Scott's show on You Tube & I followed th leads back to here !! I dig th site & Scott You show Rox, hopefully you can get some time to do it on a more regular basis !

I started out as a kid building cars( 5 or 6 ) & graduated to building Armor when I got th Tamiya kit of th M48 & it started from there. I didn't look back & was bit by th Armor bug. That was back in '82-83. Since then in High School I was busy chasing Girls & playing baseball, then after a failed attempt to be a Rock Star, I dusted of My modeling supplies & unbuilt kits & dove in. I was amazed & excited to find out all of the After Market stuff & those little pieces of brass called Photo Etch. I dig all that stuff !! I'm also glad to see Star Wars kits make a resurgence thanx to Fine Molds !!

So, with any luck I'll start posting some of the Kits that I've build & jump into th forums !!

Talk to ya soon !

ERIK

Hey Erik. Thanks man. Thanks for signing up too.

I too had a failed attempt at being a rock star. LOL.

Welcome Aboard....
I once drank a Rock Star energy drink does that count.... ;D

SCOTT,

Th Music that on your You Tube Videos .. Is that your Music ... You playing Guitar on that ?

ERIK

panzerace007 - no that's not me. I can't play guitar like that....it's stock music that I bought when I started making videos.

SCOTT,

Ah ! Well if you want any other Guitar stuff send up a flair ! ;D . We could always get the SMA Garage Band goin ? lol

ERIK

Latest posts

Back