Exlosions at the Boston Marathon

omg let me cuss at times. ive just seen some horrific images on fb has there been any reason given ?

spud said:
omg let me cuss at times.

You're free to cuss all you want Spud, none of the staff here has to do anything about it.

If it means that much to you to type puffy pillow, feel free to type puffy pillow all you want. I'm not sure what value is perceived in being able to type puffy pillow without the forum software replacing the word puffy pillow with puffy pillow. We've been through this before and I'm not going to look like an puffy pillow by explaining it all over again. If you let one puffy pillow get away with typing puffy pillow, then the next thing is, fifteen puffy pillows will line up typing puffy pillow every other word.

Makes sense right?

I have friends that ran in that marathon today and my girlfriend works in Boston, not far from Boylston street. It's been a pretty emotional day here and I'm actually here trying to look at peoples work to keep my mind occupied.

I hope that we can all just think of those affected and forever changed by this horrible incident and not worry about whether or not some puffy pillow decided to put in place, a censor for few cuss words on his modeling forum. I don't personally think Scott is an puffy pillow for doing it, nor do I think you're an puffy pillow for typing it ...and I hate to have to be the puffy pillow who helps enforce it but it is the way it is.

Peace and love,

puffy pillow.

8)

My family's thoughts and prayers go out to all impacted by today's events. Being a MA resident it does bring things close to home so to speak. Still a crazy seam and will be questions for days and weeks to come. Trying to keep my girls informed but letting them know to be patient with information as we all know too well that the media can speculate more than report the news...they are in the dark to at this time as much as everyone else. Sadly they confirm and 8 year old as one of the two confirmed dead.

Senseless act of cowards be it foreign or domestic. From what I see and read on the mainstream media and social networks these individual(s) should probably be hoping the authorities catch up with them first.

Peace!

;)

Definitely an act by cowards, but I'll vent my anger about the act itself in other places.
Here, I'll simply repeat what I've said on Twitter:
My thoughts and prayers go out to all of those effected by what happened in Boston today.

My thoughts and prayers to all affected by this senseless act. :(

It is such a terrible thing that happened my thoughts and prayers are with the people of Boston. And I really hope they find the cowerdly scum who did this and hang them till there good and dead I have absolutly no love or respect for terrorist and they should get what is coming to them sorry if it sounds so mean but being a former soldier I have no respect for their kind.

arohk said:
It is such a terrible thing that happened my thoughts and prayers are with the people of Boston. And I really hope they find the cowerdly scum who did this and hang them till there good and dead I have absolutly no love or respect for terrorist and they should get what is coming to them sorry if it sounds so mean but being a former soldier I have no respect for their kind.

I don't think that anyone does.....

These are who FBI are looking for!!!

11591_10152289624630752_1779097278_n.jpg

Latest posts

Back