'Everything but the kitchen sink' vignette

tiking

This is an Italeri 4 wheel drive 109" LWB kit I bought on Ebay. I am not completely finished with this kit yet. I still have many extra accessories to add, which I'm waiting on. The African driver is proud of how he managed to pack his entire belongings in one go.

The idea comes from looking at many pictures of various overloaded vehicles from around the world. Some more rediculous than others. I am adding another figure of a guy taking a pic of the African driver and his personal belongings. Still have a couple more things to add until it is complete.

Here are some inspiration guys. It still amazes me how reality shows through it. Here are a couple of pics of the real thing.

overloaded-truck_1468760i.jpg

overloaded-car.jpg

overloaded_018.jpg

overload4.jpg

overload3.jpg

overload2.jpg

overload.jpg:

proud_outdoor_pic.jpg

proud_outdoor_pic2.jpg

proud_outdoor_pic3.jpg

proud_outdoor_pic4.jpg

proud_outdoor_pic5.jpg

Totally hilarious! Great job on your true to life vignette. You nailed the weight squashing
down on the springs stance of the vehicle. I applaud your effort, sir.

Absolutely brilliant

You have created a great scene which is funny but also true to life!

Very realistic

I love your dioramas, they always have lots of little things to catch your eye each time you look at them.

Likewise, some of your real life inspirational pics are spectacular, makes the 'overloaded' cars you see on UK police camera action tv shows seem thoroughly laughable in comparison.

Latest posts

Back