ENTER THE SMA BIG SPRING CONTEST HERE

Junkie

Hi,
Here is how you can enter the SMA BIG SPRING CONTEST 2013.

For the Armor, Air, Auto, Sci-fi, Figure and Watercraft Categories
1. Take a photo of your unstarted kit
2. Email that photo to [email protected]
3. Include your SMA Forum username in the above email
4. Send a $5 gift, via PAYPAL to [email protected]

** Please note that I will have a paypal button setup soon. Something is not working right just yet.

Questions
Please read through this extensive thread on all contest related questions: http://www.scalemodeladdict.com/index.php/topic,8505.0.html

If you can't find the answer in that thread, please post your question in the above thread and I, or a staff member will answer it as soon as possible.

Thank you for your support. Have fun and get building! You only have 3 months after all.

+++

For complete rules and stuff visit: http://www.scalemodeladdict.com/index.php/topic,8504.0.html

Iam Srry this is the first year of my Entering this and i want to get entered Correctly I have my unstarted Kit here But iam from Australia So iam not sure what To Photo Up against to show that this kit is not started and un opened at the time of me Entering
CHeers Ace

You can just put the kit infront of the homepage of sma with the ENTER THE CONTEST graphic showing., or even your post...it's date stamped.

Ok, money sent and an email sent with picture. I will post the picture as well in the work in progress thread that I will start (in the same area as everyone else is). Thanks for the upcoming fun Scott, and happy building everybody! :)

money and email with photo sent

IMG_0323_zps7238d779.jpg

Can I send the entry fee for multiple models as one lump sum or do I need to break it down into 3 individual payments?

Thanks

ExodusInside said:
Can I send the entry fee for multiple models as one lump sum or do I need to break it down into 3 individual payments?

Thanks

You can send one lump sum.

8)

I've opened up a whole new directory on my server just for pics for my build! I'm sure I'll end up with alot of them... was going over my R2 build pics and so far I've got over 200 pics so far in this thing. I'm sure more are coming! This is gonna be FUN!!

hi iv sent the email for entering with picture but im not sure how to send a paypal gift through email.. help?

Go to paypal website,nce logged in click on the "Send Money" tab on the top half of the page. type in the email address you'd like to send it to and check the little circle or box that says " Gift".

EZ Squeezy

Latest posts

Back