Eine Mannuntersuchungsraupe

ModelMakerMike

"It's Slobberin' time""
Okay, I am finally entering the BSC for 2013.
It will be for the sci-fi category (Big shock, I know).
I will not be building anything stock. I am merely using these kits as starting off point, and raw materials.
It's going to be a "DIESEL PUNK" type of vehicle, kind of in the vane of "Dust Tactics".
The Vehicle is a "One Man Reconnoissance Crawler" in German is "Eine Mannuntersuchungsraupe"
I have done a couple of incomplete sketches on what this vehicle could possibly look like. I am not going to be following those strictly, but using them as a loose guide. I have a basic concept, but will have to see how it comes together. :)

BSC-1_zps625e0ffd.jpg

Ohhh, this is going to be a good one. Following your progress closely (I am thinking of doing a WWII diorama build later this summer). :)

Thanx I have some art projects that I need to finish, but after that I am hoping to get started on this project. :)

Should be cool Mike.

Any chance of seeing the sketches or are you going to keep is in suspense ;)

Okay, here is the first sketch I made for my rough concept I have for the contest build...
There are several things I don't like about it. The front of the vehicle is WAY too short.

Shrimp1_zps4881bddc.jpg

Here is the second sketch I made... I like it much better, that's why it is more complete. I have though about diagramming out the leg mechanisms, but I am not certain.. Things will depend on how I cobble together the Engine, and mechanisms under the fuselage. :)

Shrimp2_zpsa91d9b00.jpg

Well guys,
since it's May 12th, and I HAVEN'T even started yet.. I am guessing there won't be any way I will be able to finish it in time. I might still make it, when all my current art projects taper off.

I was wondering about this one. Do try to get it finished, I liked the concept art, and would love to see it done.

Latest posts

Back