Eduard Mig-21 SMT 48 scale

WayneBt

I sent my entry off to Scott so I should start the build thread. One of my entries will be as the title suggests a Mig-21 SMT. I am going to add the Brassin cockpit set for the SMT. Here is the pic I sent to Scott.

Wayne

DSCF3347_zps23a2edb7.jpg

Glorfindel said:
Nice kit. Will it finished off with the box art?

Yes it will be done like the box art. The SMT wasn't widely used so the markings are restricted to the Soviet markings. I am also building it for a local contest with a Behind the Iron Curtain special theme.

The plane looks pretty cool; so I am thinking that the kit should look that way as well (the added parts adding to it as well)! :)

I just added an Eduard Mig-21 so I'm definitely curious to see how this one goes :)

I am working on my paratrooper and also trying to finish my Mig-29 so the 21 has taken kinda taken of a backseat. I am adding a Brassin cockpit. I painted the back of the cockpit. Here is a picture.

DSCF3360_zps73cb28dc.jpg

I have always liked the rugged looks of the 21. If I were to do a few jets, this would be one of them. Looking forward to seeing more!

Looking good, Wayne, but is there a reason you linked the same pic three times for the cockpit walls?

Latest posts

Back