Major painting complete! A couple rounds of masking and airbrushing and itâ€™s looking the part. The green and brown were straight from the bottle, both Badger colors and the orange was Vallejo bright orange, thinned down a bit. The tape pulled off a couple panels and the static discharge vanes so there is a little bit of fixing. Overall Iâ€™m pretty happy with the result and with the right amount of weathering this will be a nice display piece! Next up detail painting and sub-assemblies!
ALSO, I started an Eduard builds only group on FB! Come and join! Cash, I know you'd love it there
All the detail paint was added, she was clear coated, a few long sessions of decal application, another clear coat, some washes with MiG Productions White and Neutral Gray, then some pastel weathering and chipping, a flat coat, some mask removal and part assembly and sheâ€™s done! The last pics are just a teaser until I finish up the base and get it into the photo studio.