Eduard 1:48 Fw190A-8/r2

Cash

Here is my kit for the air catagory! Good luck to everyone who is in the contest!

tEsNvS3.jpg

Its a really nice kit ,but take care fitting the undercarriage bays ,do lots of dry fitting with the wings ,fuselage ,wheel wells ,and front cowl before commiting to glue ;)

Chris.

Chris S said:
Its a really nice kit ,but take care fitting the undercarriage bays ,do lots of dry fitting with the wings ,fuselage ,wheel wells ,and front cowl before commiting to glue ;)

Chris.

Will do thnx for the advice Chris. ;)

No worries , Not trying to put you off or anything ,it really is a nice kit ,but the fit has to be exact for the fuselage/wings /and cowl to come together with no gaps ,just take your time it will be fine , I enjoyed it ;)

Chris.

Chris S said:
No worries , Not trying to put you off or anything ,it really is a nice kit ,but the fit has to be exact for the fuselage/wings /and cowl to come together with no gaps ,just take your time it will be fine , I enjoyed it ;)

Chris.

its a decent plane from world war2 also at least one of my fav. and i hope i will enjoy to build this kit like you do too :) once more thnx for the advice Chris:)

nicholassagan said:
awesome! i have this kit in my stash too!!! looking forward to your buildup...

i made some touches already to cockpit part already! prepared some parts for paint ;) some pictures coming up soon.

here is the first touches most of the parts are ready for paint. Wish me luck guys!

im planing to detail the engine.

H9tZKkk.jpg

25FMAfh.jpg

tltlo5s.jpg

first color for cockpit is almost done then i will do some weathering and going to add photo etched parts after that.

AylQyzp.jpg

HZYLoAi.jpg

bLNTd1i.jpg

some parts are connected and primered for weathering. going to addsome cables to this parts here.
CN316nY.jpg

nicholassagan said:
god i love that colorful PE!!! keep it up!

going to send some more pictures of cockpit when i make progress there ;D

Cave_Dweller said:
Good usage of the Magic cards hah

hehe! no need to keep loads of lands in stock ;D

here is some work on engine i opened holes for the cables before base coat of engine :)

QQtP4rW.jpg

WwWROj6.jpg

Pcr8AZp.jpg

i made some progress on cockpit... couple of photo etched parts are folded and connected enjoy ;)

z6uQKvv.jpg

0EHxv7d.jpg

onCrFUW.jpg

ydxyFxY.jpg

OgHHNYe.jpg

here is the current looking of cockpit... i still need to add more parts in ;)

mJPVaYa.jpg

tcwI1JP.jpg

knCnY5O.jpg

photo etched parts folded and added on cockpit!
1eSd4A2.jpg

v30YLLl.jpg

here is the look of it after some weathering enjoy :)

dk7eeO4.jpg

JSMCX8O.jpg

vW0Iis4.jpg

SLy28pq.jpg

B9w97o8.jpg

and some more details...

YuEUGYP.jpg

T1sosmg.jpg

4y7SvLE.jpg

gBgqJh9.jpg

GJPUe82.jpg

That cockpit is looking sweet Cash , great work mate :)

Chris.

Chris S said:
That cockpit is looking sweet Cash , great work mate :)

Chris.

thnx Chris i took my time on it couse there was too many little PE parts wich was needing attention.

Grendels said:
Looking good!

thnx Grendel :)

Latest posts

Back