Eduard 1:48 Fw190A-8/r2

Here is some more touches.
ym1nzMn.jpg

UpSnjKV.jpg

the end look is going to be like this. i will make some more weathering on some sections then i can apply decals and such ;)

Vz3pI69.jpg

p6dqdLN.jpg

TDz57WX.jpg

nice looker ;D that front end looks awesome with the open panels and all :)

bdr65 said:
nice looker ;D that front end looks awesome with the open panels and all :)

Thnx mate! I am happy with the result so far:)

nicholassagan said:
AWESOME!!!
:eek:
now! Decals!!!!!!

You made me smile thnx for the comment update with decals coming soon dnt worry. ;)

All decal's are applied. I need to do some more weathering and then i will apply a semigloss clear to buff the looking. I hope you guys like the current result. :)

TaqpaLq.jpg

91jDG6T.jpg

TeVxMdI.jpg

GEs4Olw.jpg

doo9f3U.jpg

that's pretty amazing cash....the decals really set it off... :eek:
the weathering is really well done...a bit heavy on the rusty side, but hell, she's a dirty bird.
i hope mine looks half as good whenever i get to it...

Looking good Cash .Is there another pair of cannons and a pilot tube to go on the wings ?

Chris.

nicholassagan said:
that's pretty amazing cash....the decals really set it off... :eek:
the weathering is really well done...a bit heavy on the rusty side, but hell, she's a dirty bird.
i hope mine looks half as good whenever i get to it...

Thanks Nicholassagan. Decals just needs a wash couse they are too gloss for model. It is rusty couse she have world war 2 experience hard and heavy! I also planing a diorama rust is part of it. I am sure you will have good result on your model! ;)

Chris S said:
Looking good Cash .Is there another pair of cannons and a pilot tube to go on the wings ?

Chris.

Thank you Chris. Yes there is I will put them after i finish some more work on the body. ;)

That's heavy duty dude! Instead of thread, can I suggest a strand or 2 of thin copper wire?

AND BTW, your canopy is STELLAR! I just noticed how crystal clear it is and how smooth the finish is on it.
What'd you do??

Stellar build Cash!

Have to agree with Nicholas that the thread looks a bit too thread'y for such an excellent build. There are so many options, and you look to be so experienced , that I won't patronise you. Instead I'll tell you what I use and that's EZ-line, which s a very fine elasticated thread in many colours and 2 thicknesses. Love the stuff, its available from little-cars.co.uk

I love how the build just popped when you added the decals. It's almost a shame they need to be weathered!

One thing .... With the exception of the wing walkways, I didn't notice any stencil data in your decals. Did German planes of this period not have them, or were they painted over.

I'll continue to watch for your last few updates while I desperately try to finish my Airfix Canberra.

Cheers

Alan

nicholassagan said:
That's heavy duty dude! Instead of thread, can I suggest a strand or 2 of thin copper wire?

AND BTW, your canopy is STELLAR! I just noticed how crystal clear it is and how smooth the finish is on it.
What'd you do??

Thanks mate! well i think you are right im working on copper version of it at the moment and thanks for that;)

Eduard have some good masking tapes in kit i used them for masking after all the paint job i removed masking. I was gonna use testor's crystal clear for glue but i used super glue instead:)

Theapplechap said:
Stellar build Cash!

Have to agree with Nicholas that the thread looks a bit too thread'y for such an excellent build. There are so many options, and you look to be so experienced , that I won't patronise you. Instead I'll tell you what I use and that's EZ-line, which s a very fine elasticated thread in many colours and 2 thicknesses. Love the stuff, its available from little-cars.co.uk

I love how the build just popped when you added the decals. It's almost a shame they need to be weathered!

One thing .... With the exception of the wing walkways, I didn't notice any stencil data in your decals. Did German planes of this period not have them, or were they painted over.

I'll continue to watch for your last few updates while I desperately try to finish my Airfix Canberra.

Cheers

Alan

Thanks Alan. Im workin on it and thanks for good info ;) There is not wing walkways on the model and i applied all decal's and stencil's.

Latest posts

Back