Eduard 1:48 F6F-3 Hellcat

Brass looks much better!!! yes it is sad when you loose machine guns to the carpet monster or even worse the packing material monster... Seriously,, looks great.. Looking forward to more...

Thanks for the comments guys worried that i was not gonna be able to finish this in time again like last year but just saw the good news from Scott so that gived me energy on this here is the update picture after a long brake hope you guys like it see you soon. ;)

Engine needs details so here is the work i done on it so far.

KXmu3xg.jpg

GZ7FeYB.jpg

ZJEGxPu.jpg

c1OAUdi.jpg

7nCDAkP.jpg

6UbzSDM.jpg

QJ7XLmV.jpg

Painting started. Ive decided to start from motor section so i will be able to mask and apply white, intermed. blue and navy blue afterwards easly. Here is the update pictures wich shows where i am at hope you guys like it.

Had to apply this PE right before starting paint.
eE4twRG.jpg

jPWV7bF.jpg

Of course had to do some weathering. :)
1nOGJza.jpg

Think motor will be happy inside for now more picture coming soon.
r6xZiVS.jpg

Thanks guys quick update before my Poland trip. Hope i will have enough time to complete this when i come back.

Wing work.
w8zpOuY.jpg

lOZdltp.jpg

Bomb holders.
IAznVEG.jpg

Some masking and paint finaly :)
hwdTLVS.jpg

0HdY0Cy.jpg

lmU2uzi.jpg

vGSP9DX.jpg

MlsIu1T.jpg

xuPp4d9.jpg

Here is the look after primer.
FVwu0H4.jpg

Sprayed a silver color on primer also.
bo3Zd07.jpg

Last update is white color.
lJKcb5E.jpg

This is where i am at so far rest is gonna be masking and painting 2 more colors to plane then i can start weathering. Hope you guys like it. ;D

I just came across the little bit of silver on the primer before the base coat method...looking forward to seeing that chipping in action!!

Latest posts

Back