Eduard 1:48 F6F-3 Hellcat

Chris S said:
Just caught up on this one . WOW !! so much going on here ! But the little details make the biggest difference ;)
Nice work Cash ,this is going to look a treat .

Chris.

Thanks for the lovely comment Chris and yea i am planing to add more details on this.

Scott Girvan said:
This is coming along nicely. All the little extras really look the part.

Thanks Scott i am happy about the extras so far still working more on weathering pics coming soon.

The weathering looks great.. Gotta luv tiny parts.. but they are the most rewarding once done... Looks awesome..

cargoman5126 said:
The weathering looks great.. Gotta luv tiny parts.. but they are the most rewarding once done... Looks awesome..

Thanks for the comment. Yea as we all say the devil is inside the detail. ;D

More weathering work is complete.

I44jhrS.jpg

F8L9ebB.jpg

V10uu4x.jpg

q7JRzsG.jpg

IUGyCYo.jpg

NcdXBc9.jpg

fh1W7UR.jpg

Didnt paid any attention to unseen sections to dont waste time. ;D

HrXfIEO.jpg

I will work on some more weathering planing to add some pigments right before assemble. I will take some more pictures of that later on this is it for now. Hope you guys like it.

Thanks! I have some more detail ideas to put in lets see if i can manage i will be working with them meanwhile.

Well done on this so far Cash!! Lovely work in the office!! Big Details!! :)

Thanks a lot guys! I am on vocation atm. I will be working on bench again soon. :)

Back to work after a short holiday and here some update pictures.

I was not happy with the look of the stock guns and tought that it will be better if i change this with the metal ones. Also airplane builders might know that plastic guns are too much trouble once the model is done. Theese parts are easy to broke and get lost and make us sad.

uEyXADF.jpg

IMHxCQr.jpg

YkeIY9Z.jpg

More durable and final look buffer guns are going to look like this once its done.

cNUaKa2.jpg

Latest posts

Back