E-25 Celticwerks - AK Interactive - Nordland Evolution Event !!!!

collin26

Guys -
my local AMPS club is hosting a seminar. You can read about it here:

http://www.armorama.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=SquawkBox&file=index&req=viewtopic&topic_id=176520&page=1#1481531

AK Interactive USA, will be one of the presenters . Being a "hands-on" demonstration, We needed something that every participant could paint.
35 identical kits was not in the budget- so a simple item like a wedgie was required.
DSC08676.jpg

DSC08678.jpg
DSC08679.jpg

Shown here are photos of 2 painted examples of Celticwerks E-25. Every one in attendance will receive and work on the E-25 shown pre base painted in Dunkelgelb Color Modulation similar to the 1st example. The secons tri-tone example was done simply becasue I enjoyed painting the 1st one so much I had to paint a 2nd!
DSCN1611-1.jpg
DSCN1614.jpg
DSCN1612-1.jpg
.....part II

With just a few hours work, "sinkie" has come to life. Shown here are some of the basic weathering techniques that we will discuss and practice.

The monotone Dunkelgelb version is the example we will use for the Nordland "Evolution" demonstration from AK Interactive USA.

This one was done yesterday in about 6-7 simply because I could not get enough of this cool little E-25.

DSCN1628.jpg
DSCN1625.jpg
DSCN1623.jpg
DSCN1620.jpg

A great time is sure to be had by all. Demonstrations include weathering techniques with AK Interactive USA and base painting with Joe Ferina of Ferina Enterprises. The event will be held June 25th at an authentic German Heritage club in Pawtucket Rhode Island and includes the E-25 shown above, a Ferina Enterprises base, & lunch. If you wish to attend, please contact Steve Reid @ Celticwerks or post your contact info here and we will get back to you quickly.

Iain Hamilton
AK Interactive USA

Re: E-25 Celticwerks - AK Interactive - Nardland Evolution Event !!!!

Up to your usual HIGH standard of painting eh bro. Love what you've done with them. Looking forward to getting my hands on one later this month.

scratchmod

That "sinkie" is looking really nice

IAIN,

That Wedgie is a Brilliant Idea !! That Seminar sounds like it's gonna be OFF-TH-CHAIN !! Man .... I wish I lived closer. Livin' in V.A. is quite a Haul ... Unless I can get some guys from the AMPSCV together ??? That's still a long shot. Hmmmm .....

WoW !! Take tons o' Pix ... I'm sure th Usual Suspects will Join ya' ??

These Two Look Awesome Iain !! Great Job !! I really love th Chipped FX !! Smokin' !!

Thanks guys & girls,
It is important to note that these are not my design. The brains behind these is Steve Reid of Celticwerks resin casting. He sure hit a home run with these. They are simple and gorgeous!
Iain

These look stunning Iain!!! Thanks to you and Steve for all the work on this! I can't wait for the workshop! It's going to be an awesome event and to get together with you guys and to bite into one of these puppies!! ;D See you guys at the end of the month!!! 8)

Latest posts

Back