Dystopian Honda Z Kei COMPLETED

Marktastrophe

I haven't posted here before, but this seemed like a good place to share a little 1:32 MicroAce owners club and misc Bandai kitbash I'm working on.
PXL_20220118_020447101.PORTRAIT.jpg
PXL_20220118_020459351.PORTRAIT.jpg
PXL_20220118_020521388.PORTRAIT.jpg
PXL_20220118_020551157.PORTRAIT.jpg

I have some details to paint and button up, as well as a few very little fabrication bits left.
Not sure if I want to attempt to paint road lines or anything on the base or not.

Would love any constructive feedback anyone has!
-Marktastrophe

it's a little front heavy balance wise, but paint and weathering look cool...
....42 ;)
Hey we aren't dealing with reality here! lol.
Yeah it is front heavy, but nothing screwing the foot to the base can't compensate for :p
This was mostly just a fun practice at post apocalypsing a car kit.

it's a little front heavy balance wise, but paint and weathering look cool...
....42 ;)
Yeah, in hindsight I wish I would've been a little more chop happy and switched the placement of the legs and the under chassis sea bag.
And I should've put more detail paint on it before mounting it... The screw DID compensate, but I busted the AT-ST hips. So it'll feature a nice clear plastic sprue for support when it's all said and done.

Also noob question, but is there a section on this site for completed works? ...All I see is a WIP forum designated by genre/realm of plastic model.

" but is there a section on this site for completed works? "
Nope , just use the WIP section but without any WIP ;) .

This was a fun little exorcise. My first attempt at something like this, and I learned some things.

1. Paint ALL the details you can before mounting (I broke a hip, and had to add the clear sprue support)
2. Keep puppies well away (guess what broke another hip and clear sprue when it was flung off of a table by a curious pup?)
3. If I wanted a more realistic balance swapping the under frame Sea Bag and legs would've been good, but the Aggressive T-Rex physics don't bother me.
4. Masking is great... but it takes practice and patience, lol. (first kit painted after assembly)

I'm open to questions, and any unsolicited pointers that are presented in a non-disparaging way!
1.jpg
2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg6.jpg7.jpg8.jpg

Space Case... Just realized I forgot to paint the rear bumper... Not sure it I care a ton, lol.
Edit: I do care and I'm going to attempt to hand paint chrome on this bumper, and then weather it...
Hopefully I don't ruin anything!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back