DREAM MODEL

model maker jnr

ANOTHER TANK BITES THE DUST
What is your guys dream model or model you wish you could get.
Mine would be a uss Enterprise aircraft carrier ;D

A decent-sized styrene USS Discovery from 2001/2010 would be mine

I had a couple of Enterprises from time to time in my career. Especially when I built my own version of the "History of the Enterprise"
HIST-ENT.jpg

A victoria's secret would be nice ::) lol Seriously mine would be a 1/25th scale Kenny or Mack with
a B train combination hitched behind it . My brothers a longhaul truckie here in Oz, so id like recreate
his rig, someday ;D

I know some of these are available as diecast/prebuilt/snap but id love to see them as kitsets

Pagani Zonda (ideally the R)
The bike from the TV Show Streethawk
Luke's speeder from Episode IV, that would so much fun to weather
Id love to see more Gerry Anderson stuff from Stingray/Joe90/UFO etc released in a common scale.

A dar dream collaborations
Tamiya and the Gran Turismo series releasing versions of the cars from the game, including the X2010
Revell and American Chopper

model maker jnr said:
I may get my dream model if i do.well in my exams. YAY!

A great build project for sure. I remember building an aircraft carrier when I was around
12 - 13 and throughly enjoyed building it............. " Best of luck with your exams model
maker jnr "

WebbyNZ said:
I know some of these are available as diecast/prebuilt/snap but id love to see them as kitsets

Pagani Zonda (ideally the R)
The bike from the TV Show Streethawk
Luke's speeder from Episode IV, that would so much fun to weather
Id love to see more Gerry Anderson stuff from Stingray/Joe90/UFO etc released in a common scale.

A dar dream collaborations
Tamiya and the Gran Turismo series releasing versions of the cars from the game, including the X2010
Revell and American Chopper

Hey WebbyNZ,
I was a big Joe90 fan back in the day. Used too love the TV series. ;D

mine would be the 1/350 Space Battleship Yamato by Bandai it only around $500 need to win a lotto to get that one.

I would like to see someone produce some of the boats from Discovery's series "Deadliest Catch" in 1/72. Would love to build the Cornelia Marie.

I would like to make a LAV-25 modified into a Coyote (Canadian version), During 10 years of my life, I spent more time in one of those than my own car! ;D

bdr65 said:
model maker jnr said:
I may get my dream model if i do.well in my exams. YAY!

A great build project for sure. I remember building an aircraft carrier when I was around
12 - 13 and throughly enjoyed building it............. " Best of luck with your exams model
maker jnr "

thanks ;D

I have several. One notably is the Anigrand SD sitting in storage. The other would be a fully lit 350 refit E. If R2 produces a 350 K'Tinga I'm putting that on my list as well.

model maker jnr said:
I got my dream model yay but am saving it till i have a bit more experience

Congrats!!

I just got a 1/350 Bismark for my bday myself, i'm also going to wait until i'm more experienced before i build it :p

Latest posts

Back