Not been able to spend as much time on the 234 as before but making progress.
I've made some stowage with some bandage, tissue paper and string, the effectiveness of the bandage as camo netting will be become apparent after some paint and dry brushing. Used the extra jerry cans and shell casings that come with the kit.
I've not finished painting the interior and I'm not 100% happy with it at the moment, may add some spent shells, maps etc. in there too.
Still got a bit of filling and some more stowage before I can get on with the main paint job.
Slipper Disaster :'( I managed to drop one of my slippers on her and detached a front port and snapped the aerial. However all is not lost as I intended to replace the aerial anyway and the port is back on just fine.
Have had some issues with the pressure on my air brush so I have a couple of areas im not overly happy with on the camo but this kitty is gunna be weathered up a treat so no biggy. I have done the tri camo and applied a neutral wash. Photos soon.
Been pretty busy recently so trying to fit in some modelling when I can, sure its the same for everyone
Post primer painting includes the camo (tamiya acrylics), a MIG neutral wash, gloss varnish and some preliminary oil weathering with artists oils. I have only applied raw umber coloured oil so far, its my first time using this technique, doing my best to keep it minimal and build up the layers.
Sorry about the photos, still trying to a good spot to take pics, lighting is a bit rubbish.