Dragon Saturn V

Vknight401

i just picked up the dragon 1/72 Saturn V kit and it had no decals. so i called the warehouse i got it from and none of the kits had decals. does this kit not come with the decals?

This finished kit shows some markings on it. I would send Dragon USA a message (as that is where they would have come from if it came from a US retailer), and see what is up. They will likely send you out a set of decals for it.

The instructions show decal placement, so I have to assume there should be decals in it.

i will probably unbox it on video to show how it has no decals. what i found odd is my distributor checked a few more of the kits and they also didn't have the decals.

Could be just as simple as a batch of them got sent without any.

From looking at the instructions, it doesn't look like there are many in it anyway, despite the size of it...but still, Dragon USA should send you a new set.

I just dug my box out of the stash to have a look. Huge box isn't it?

It does have decals. Mine came from Hobby Link Japan and was a pre-order so I got it at launch back in April I think.

Here's a pic of what's missing for you.

the warehouse is going to call to find out why none of the saturn v kits they received don't have decals and i also submitted a claim/ticket with dragon. i should know something from my warehouse on monday. i still have a week or 2 of assembly on my stryker so i have some time but i want my decals before time runs out

Latest posts

Back