Dragon RSO/ 01

Sorry for not updating this one. Actually haven't had much bench time lately, besides working on the T-62 earlier.
Well after a couple of hours here and there I got ahead on the RSO and base. Groundwork is still a bit wet here and there, and the black paint on the wood base.
I still have to do some bits to place in the bed and maybe on the ground. I figure a few more hours on this one and she'll be DONE finally.
Just a teaser pic for now. ;)

001-6.jpg

That is looking fantastic Rob!!!! Ground effects look really sweet!! Looking forward to seeing the end game!!! ;)

thanks for the teaser photo...looks quality bud the colours look good.. looking forward to seeing more of your build

Thanks all for the comments. Well besides a touch up here and there, painting the rear and headlights, this one is done.
The model was a fun project. The ArmorFarm products really bring this one to life and adds to what would have been a simple boring base. I'll be using their products on other bases in the very near future.

003-1.jpg

004-5.jpg

005-3.jpg

006-5.jpg

love it buddy the base looks top takes nothing away from your amazing build once again love the colour looks really battle worn or as we would say nackered

cheers fellas.
Gonna do the few bits and take new pics with a black back ground, then she is done. Just need to update my website before I work on anything else.

Latest posts

Back