Dragon LSSC

Jimi

i picked this up on the old ebay, since i have the resin kit that verlinden made and tbh i wasnt to impressed with it, the layout for the castings made more realistic to make you're own. so i finally purchased the plastic kit as a replacement and i have begun to start work on this kit..

2013-05-06095755_zps5fc0b38d.jpg

well its been a while but i'm almost finished this little puppy at last... just adding the finishing touches, namely the accessories... not sure about the M60 machine guns... i have some resin ones i might use as replacements.

2013-10-06155108_zps5e391bce.jpg
2013-10-06155053_zps8d3f9bf9.jpg

Quaralane said:
Weathered up nicely

its weird but it looks more weathered up in the photo than it does in real life. i just need to add a few more accessories and i'm done. it was a nice easy build and i would recommend this over the verlinden kit which to my mind has some incredibly poor quality casting, making alot of the parts hard to cut free from their resin sprues or they are badly warped... this plastic fell together and needed very little filler.... it would be better if there was some sort of after market kit for the engine bays as there is sjust a huge empty space there and the doors are designed to be opened.

Nice build.

Photos can often exaggerate weathering effects, especially if they're even a little dark.

Latest posts

Back