Dragon 1/35 Sd.KFZ 251/16

Steve_L

Hi guys,

here is my latest build. It is a Dragon 1/35 Sd.KFZ 251/16. I have used no additional PE-sets or detail sets. Kit was build out of the box.

For the Sd.KFZ I have used Tamiya and Vallejo paints. Furthermore I used Vallejo pigments and oil paints for the weathering effects.

The figures I have painted with Panzer Aces colors from Vallejo. My figure painting skills are still quite poor and I need to practice painting faces.

Okay, a picture says more than a thousand words...

sdkfz251_1.jpg

sdkfz251_2.jpg

sdkfz251_3.jpg

sdkfz251_4.jpg

sdkfz251_5.jpg

sdkfz251_6.jpg

sdkfz251_7.jpg

sdkfz251_8.jpg

sdkfz251_9.jpg

sdkfz251_10.jpg

sdkfz251_11.jpg

sdkfz251_12.jpg

I hope you like it!

Thanks for watching!

Steve

Great little scene you have created there Steve. I like your airbrush work on the camo . Looks great ,well done fella. ;D

Chris.

Looks great! Love the scene makes you wonder what the heck they are up to.

I'm dieing to do a dio. Maybe for the contest.

Great dio Steve - cool 1/2 track - great figures and loving the tree.

Same here Roger - A variety of conversations run through my head. All the way from "On your feet soldier!" to "Use used ALL the toilet paper!?!"

Cool work Steve - thanks for sharing.

Cool Scene. Great Camo & weathering details !! Cool Figs ! That Tree is Very Cool & unobtrusive !! Blends in Great !!

" Unterscharfurher , do you have a light ? I lost My matches "

Love the large tree, and you weathering is great. Perfect way to play up the figures.

Wow, soooo much positive feedback and no complaints about my figure painting skills ;-)

Thank you so much for everything. Your feedback gives me the power to move on and to improve my skills and to try out new techniques.

This is really the best scale model community by far - and I am really proud to be a part of it!

My next project is a Taamiya 1/48 Mitsubishi A6M5/5a Zero Fighter.

Steve

Latest posts

Back