done

geegad

done there are quiet a few floors not up to the standard on here yet so please if there are any tips or help you could give me please tell me no mater how harsh im here to learn

many thanks
geegad

[attachment deleted by admin]

i love the four guys carrying the wonded. detail on your halftrack is realy nice over all i see noting wrong with it

Looks great geeged! Love the cobblestone and the leaf litter. Very realistic. The storm drain cover is a great touch! It's obvious you put a lot of thought into this scene. What did you use for the blanket stretcher? It looks great.

fumblethumbs said:
Looks great geeged! Love the cobblestone and the leaf litter. Very realistic. The storm drain cover is a great touch! It's obvious you put a lot of thought into this scene. What did you use for the blanket stretcher? It looks great.
Thanks for the kind words the blanket came with the soldiers I think they are masterbox I think but have a look cause they are a top set once again thanks for the encouragement

John

Yes, really nice. It all starts with a good concept, and you clearly have that. Nice execution as well. :)
Keep up the good work!
;D

ModelMakerMike said:
Yes, really nice. It all starts with a good concept, and you clearly have that. Nice execution as well. :)
Keep up the good work!
;D
cheers bud!!!! Thank you for your appreciation

John

:D Niiice, Geegad,

A simple and elegant composition, very graphic,

The blanket-party looks great, very natural...

It seems to me listening the cursing of the guy being carried in the blanket ! ;D

A good job, ah? ;)

Thanks for sharing,
RG

I like this. Love what the others have mentioned and I also like the guy jumping out of the 1/2track. Nice touch.

Looks great, I especially like the movement you've captured in the figures.

Nice work!

Leighbo said:
Looks great, I especially like the movement you've captured in the figures.

Nice work!
Cheers Leighbo it took long enough to complete

John

Latest posts

Back