Dodge Viper SRT10 ARC 1:25 Build

Izewolf

My Auto entry is the Dodge Viper SRT10 ARC, going with a Arctic Blue Metallic body color, and Gloss Black Metallic racing stripe. Going to be making a different racing stripe like the car but not the stripe pattern. Will see what other details I can make unique with this build. Well good luck and enjoy the build.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Those Vipers are kind of slick looking cars; it will be nice to see how this one turns out. :)

i have this kit in my stash, ill be keen to see how it works out for you.
i have found some of the revell kits don't have the best fitting but i guess ive been spoiled by tamiya kits in the past.

Yeah I picked this one up the other day mainly because most of my other stash of models are started or awaiting for more parts for the bigger picture. I think it will be a nice change from Zoids and Gundams, plus its a car I like.

This is the same kit I am building. I have yet to post my in progress thread yet.

I sure don't like the white sprue color it sure makes it hard to see the parts and where there may need some touch ups or corrections before it gets to primer.

So got a couple of days to prime and paint a few models, Got the base coat on the Viper down, letting it cure before I mess any more with it. Hopefully the weather holds up for me. Well enjoy the pic, I took the hood and trunk to give the full body look so far. Liking the Arctic Blue Metallic so far, next is to base coat the under belly. Well, good luck with the builds, laters

Unfortunately I only was able to make time to complete one model. But I still feel I need to post up a bit about it. I found an interesting paint scheme and it came out pretty good. I still have touch up to do, and a lot of detail work left. But I want to make sure it looks good, and not a rush job. these model builds have helped me get back into my modeling. Now time to start the prestaging to my next model; 1/100 Heavyarms ver EW but with a custom paint job. Well if this post is still open when I finish the viper I will post the completed car. Been fun, and good luck with the contest. There are some really good models that were built, laters

The post should be open at the end of the contest. So do finish posting your build.

Latest posts

Back