Dodge L-700 Command Vehicle

Home... sweet home...

;D

Theres nothing like machinegunnig zombies from the comfort of a home... ;D

Interesting idea, Dogfish! You should patent it! ;D

Cheers :)
jelly

I'm sure, when the Zombies come for us, there'll be lots of new patents coming out. ::) ;D

All right, now she looks a little more used. Applied some AK Dark Wash on the exterior and detailed the M2. Also Caed 2 magnets in the top of the closet.
IMG_5590.jpg
IMG_5592.jpg
IMG_5595.jpg
IMG_5589.jpg

:) Hi there Dogfish :)

Very good advances with the weathering... I do not have the AK Washes, I do the washes with oils, the classic way... but look, that beautiful ma-deuce of yours would pop (even more, it seem supernice to me right now) with some of the metallic pigment (AK) . I have it and I find it really beautiful.

Cheers Dogfish :)
Later
Jelly

Thanks guys and thanks Jelly for reminding me, I have some Tamiya weathering master gun metal and silver. ;)

Paint booth time. Did the Dillons, M2, oil, water, etc. Found the Radios and other accessories. All I need to do is install them.
IMG_5597.jpg
IMG_5598.jpg
IMG_5600.jpg

;) Wow Dogfish... you are "breaking the mould" with this...

... really love it man, it really creates the feeling of a Classic Post Apocalypse

... look, if you put minigun in the rooftop, somebody is going to get hurt ;D, be careful of not mixing beer with that tool.

Superb painting my man.

How about the toilette? Maybe a .357 Deset Eagle at hand?? ;D ;D

Later Dogfish
Jelly

Thanks Cargo, Jelley and No name.
Mrs. D7 tried out the Super Sculpey for the first time. She made some cast iron skillets with eggs and bacon, coffee, etc. Jared didn't seem too interested though.
IMG_5613.jpg
Started painting the accessories, radios, antenna, ladder, etc.
IMG_5604.jpg
IMG_5603.jpg
IMG_5601.jpg

Latest posts

Back