Dodge L-700 Command Vehicle

Thanks CT and Tailor. Cut the tail piece down, made 4 legs out of 3/32 tubing and epoxied them into place. Set the M2 in place just for mock up. The Dillon will mount up there later. Thanks for looking.
IMG_5550.jpg
IMG_5553.jpg
IMG_5552.jpg

Thanks Jeff. Worked on the front windshield today. Used some Alliance Modelworks Diamond Mesh to form a screen for it. Bent the edges with the 5 Hold & Fold tool, then soaked it in Blacken-It for bout an hour. Added a little more armor to the front cattle guard as well.
IMG_5554.jpg
IMG_5555.jpg
IMG_5559.jpg
IMG_5564.jpg

;D You guys kill me ...... no wait! :eek:
Shot 4 different shades of primer for the camper. Red for the under carriage, flat white and yellow for the interior and flat black for the outside shell. Plan to shoot aluminum on top of that, salt, hairspray, white and tan, then weather.
IMG_5568.jpg
IMG_5569.jpg
IMG_5570.jpg

That is a great looking cow catcher on the front!! I really like the way the screen turned out on the windshield, too.

Thank you Deere_ :D Glued the sides on and now can check clearances.
IMG_5578.jpg
IMG_5579.jpg
IMG_5580.jpg

Will need to shorten the M2 mount pole a bit.

Luvin it....And worst case senario alway dump the lav on them when the .50 runs out..:):):)

Some mighty fine scratch work there and I love the weathering.
Have followed this build and am very envious ;D.
Keep up the good work.
Cheers
Richard

Wanted to thank you. I was inspired by your cow catcher and am doing one for my truck...thanx

Thanks fellas! Painted the 4 different shades on, with hairspray over the aluminum. Next to scratch a bit off.
IMG_5586.jpg
IMG_5583.jpg

Latest posts

Back