DML s.IG.33 auf pz III

spud

Irish and proud of it :)
6713.jpg

Ive been Eying this sucker for months in my lhs so yesterday i finally got it for just €50 it was listed for €63 not worth that so i was happy to pay what i did.

Any how its been staring at me since i brought it home so i had to start it, i dint want to do a new build but meh im weak :)

Not much pics to go on the net except the only surviving one in Kubinka museum in Russia, im going to try put some cast texture on the fighting comp and hopefully i wont make a dogs dinner of that,

This should be a Quick enough build as there is only 16 steps, i will most likly use the winterkettern tracks i have for this one from an other build, so Yes another W/W from me ....there seems to be a theme here... :D will get some pics later so Hang tough

The instructions are full of errors. The fenders are wrong or numbered wrong in the instructions; not to mention one of my fenders was a terrible short shot. I hope you have better luck with it than I did.

The one I can remember, which is why I think the fenders might be wrong, is that it tells you to cement a piece to both sides of the rear hull, but the piece you cement is already a part of the fenders. And it was the left fender with a short shot.

looks to be an interesting model, will be watching this my friend. looking forward to the pics!

thanks Andrei

OK i have some pics. Ive done the lower half of the kit wheels and suspension. Suspension is workable :) i just hope i don't break them :)
_MG_3905.jpg
_MG_3906.jpg

More tomorrow :)

Cool, Nice work Spud. I was wondering if it was possible to make a working suspension on these DML Panzer chassis', I guess the answer is yes. I did the first few steps on my Pz.Kpfw.III Ausf.N including the suspension work but I glued mine in a fixed position. I might try the working suspension on my StuG.III when I get to it.

Thanks guys, cars all you need do is cut off the pin sticking out and that's it just glue the bar thing on one side and it be comes a spring

Can'e beat workable suspension adds to dio possibilities..anyway looking good so far spud

Looks a menacing looking spud, I see what attracted you to it

Look forward to watching this come to life (if you don't get side tracked by other new builds of course!!!) I understand the temptation!

im going to see this one trough, having the tracks done is a bonus so its going to be all Fun :)

Hey Erik thanks man, I'm just trying to finish some builds but this one was calling my name :D

Latest posts

Back