DML Jagdpanther Early

Tony lee

My #5 build was the Dragon model of the Early Jagd-Panther with Fruilmodel tracks,Voyager PE and a Cavalier resin zimm set that didn't even fit this kit. It was paid for so I just made what I could out of a bad situation. :(
100_0482.jpg

I chopped the zimm all up so it would fit some areas and filled in the blank spots with Elmer's plastic wood and auto body glazing putty.
100_0103.jpg
100_0104.jpg
100_0109.jpg

As it turned out it didn't look to bad so I pressed on.
100_0182.jpg
100_0184.jpg
100_0562.jpg

Works for me ;D
Tony lee :)

That rust red primer - does that become the base coat or a layer for chipping down to a rusted level?

Really great stuff.

Thanks so much guys

Scott, that was just a spray can of auto primer I found in the garage and I used it to see where I was with the zimm repair. Scratches were not hardly on the learn list yet at that time. ;D

Looks brilliant! The zimm turned out really well & that metal tracks & mud looks awesome! Hopefully I will be able to do something similar in the future!

panzerman75 said:
Awesome job...Ithink the jagdpanther is the best looking afv from WWII. :D

I agree PanzerMan !! The "Jack Lambert" of WWII AFV's ! Second only to th STUG III !

JackLambertLinebacker.jpg

011707_toughguy_jack_lamber.jpg

:D

Hey, Toni, your "cat" looks beautiful. Congratulations, man.

I can see that there are a lot of Jagd-P fans here :D

I have a question: the mud in the bogies: have you used directly pigments to make it, or did you use fluid putty to make the "shape" of the mud and the painted over it?

Thanks, Toni. :)

"Tony" is for a boy
"Toni" is for a girl
Since that's out of the way ;D

Jelly I think I did the mud with colored chalk. The mud on the Jadgtiger was done with corn meal mixed with paint.

And Thanks

Tony lee said:
"Tony" is for a boy
"Toni" is for a girl

:-[ Ooohhh! I´m really sorry, man ! :-[ I didn´t knew about that detail !!!

Until just now I really thought that it was the same name for a guy or a girl... :-[

As here it is said, "you´ll never go to bed at night without learning something new".

And of course, thanks for the clarification about the bogies mud, Tony... :)

Latest posts

Back