Dipping Toes

ScaleGasm

Hi, folks. Hope all are well. Brand new registrant of these fine boards here.
This hobby is pretty much spectator sport to me as I'm quite fascinated by other people's works and processes. However, my interest recently grew to a point where I'm inspired to play around myself, so I'm looking forward to learning a lot here as well as checking out some awesome work.
Anyway, I though I'd pop in and say hi.
Cheers.

I had to read all the comments to get to the source kit info ;)
Pricey !
Looking forward to your progress .

"Looking forward to your progress."

Thanks, urumomo. Me too. It'll be a while before I finally get building though.

"I had to read all the comments to get to the source kit info ;)
Pricey!"

Oh, you're not wrong! It's quite ruinous indeed. Not only that, but most of the bells and whistles seen in that video are sold separately and would cost at least as much as the kit itself, if not more.
Call it the most expensive Barbie car.

Hi there, good to see another person eager to learn from the gurus.
my mom said “you can learn from other people’s mistakes, you don’t have to make them all yourself. “
I’m still not following her advice.
Have fun here.

Ohhhhh, I have a special place in my heart for all Suzuki Jimnys, all generations.

This one being so detailed AND an RC is pretty freaking sweet. And cost aside... it's cheaper than a 1:1 Samurai/Jimny, yeah? :p

Thanks, Pumpkin!
@ Marktastrophe
Right?! The car has a kind of cult following, as I understand it. ^_^\m/
"it's cheaper than a 1:1 Samurai/Jimny, yeah?" :p
Buy the time I've finished building the model, ignoring the inflation since the release of the original car in the 80s, it will probably have cost me about the same. :p

Welcome to the Herd, SG! I look forward to seeing that build!

Best regards,
Brad

Yes - Welcome aboard. You'll quickly learn that there are some truly amazing 'instructors' herein, with a hugh, HUGH amount of knowledge to share... PLUS, they're really wonderful folk's, too.

Latest posts

Back