Dio Scene from Andrey Tarkowsky’s Stalker (1979) 1/35

The Chaos

Night people I once again wanted to build something from the military sector , but Sci Fi related and again wanted so beautiful age, now a BB to a scene from one of my favourite movies portray follows. Andrey Tarkowsky 's Stalker: 8) And that pass our three heroes with the beach chairs at heart and strong weathered military vehicles.
Source: Stalker DVD
The first follows to the construction of a GAZ His comes from Zvezda and the Qualli is so la la. ::)

Der Motor, hier ergänze ich noch Bleidraht.

Die Pritsche. (bekommt noch Beladung.)

And the front , even with damage to the fenders. ( The is later than the "event" occurred be wrong steered and driven to the left side against the front man in convoy )

I chop update, the driver's cab and the engine compartment for the construction and the painting in the individual assemblies, doors and bonnet are shown open.

The engine is still received cabling from lead wire , though no comparison to the Professional Work of other modellers but for the first time

update: All parts are assembled and now the color match starts. Primer is from The Army Painter , " Uniform Grey" Chipping fluid from Ammo of Mig and the colors Red , Light Wood and Balck also. Light bule comes from Valljeo.

Na of the primer , applying the fluid chipping occurs , then after drying the respective color. I shoveled with special brushes from Life Color. Here today's result.

Update , All parts are Final geschippt and was assembled for GAZ. Dan he was still a dark wash. Here are the pictures of the current state. All products that I have used it.

The Engine

And the GAZ

next step is the Weathering.

Very good job there! :)

And very rare to find some who has seen at least one of Tarkovskys films !! ;)

Cheers Chaos, KUTGW
Jelly

Latest posts

Back