Digital downloads

gaberm1972

Just purchased the back 3 issue on my ipad and have been sitting at 0% downloaded for 30 minutes. Any ideas of what the issue is. Restarted the ipad and just downloaded a few past issues of Other newsstand mags with no issues.

Well, that's odd for sure. I'm not sure what we could do as the digital side of things isn't in our control. Hopefully Scott will have a better answer for you than I...

Send an email to pocketmags with all your info. They usually reply quickly and would be able to help you with this issue.

Ended up having to download all three issues individually and pay for them and then Apple had to issue a credit for the purchases which I should see in the next 48 hours. Pain but what can I do? Oh yeah - go learn some new modeling techniques. Good luck and good job on the mag. I'm liking what I have read so far. Just wish the purchasing could have been a bit more user friendly, but that's on Apple. Not you all.

Sorry to hear it was a pain. We have very little control over that side of the business other than uploading issues.

+++

Issue 4 has gone to press. :)

Bought issues #1 a few weeks ago, Awesome magazine! Debating to buy the other issues digital or hard copy...