did i say something?

13aceofspades13

lets kick some tires and lights some fires!
hay whats up guys, i have posted a lot of stuff, i think i may have gone a little over board, sorry :-[, id like to apologize im kind of a fast poster, i feel i posted a little too much plus this thread, i feel like im upsetting some of you guys beacuse i have several new threads posted and nobody has said anything in them :-\

well anyhow, just thought i would say sorry if My spelling or excessive posting has aggravated anyone, and if i do something to upset you, please don't be afraid to tell me what im doing wrong, or if my models just plain suck, beacuse thats how i learn.

well thats all i have to say, just making sure im not annoying everyone, beacuse my posts are pretty quiet.

Quaralane said:
Can't speak for everyone, but, for me, I just don't reply to everything

yea lol, i cant reply to everything either, you have actually replied to a few of my threads though.

Post as much as you want, it keeps the forum busy and active and you are enjoying sharing your stuff.

I am personally swamped with stuff, so the most I get to do is maybe reply here and there every once and a while and maybe update my own builds here. I staff at this forum, two other forums, have my own blog, my youtube channel, have a couple commission builds, some work for publications, and just received yet another box of stuff for the latest batch of reviews I have to write for one of the other forums I mentioned...

and that's just model related stuff. ;D I also have a wife, a son and a contracting business. :-X

I wish I could respond to everything here and give every posts the response it deserves, sadly I cannot as time is something I don't have that much of. All I can say is make yourself at home and post away, you may not get a ton of responses, but I bet people are checking them out.

Have fun!

ScaleModelMadman said:
Post as much as you want, it keeps the forum busy and active and you are enjoying sharing your stuff.

I am personally swamped with stuff, so the most I get to do is maybe reply here and there every once and a while and maybe update my own builds here. I staff at this forum, two other forums, have my own blog, my youtube channel, have a couple commission builds, some work for publications, and just received yet another box of stuff for the latest batch of reviews I have to write for one of the other forums I mentioned...

and that's just model related stuff. ;D I also have a wife, a son and a contracting business. :-X

I wish I could respond to everything here and give every posts the response it deserves, sadly I cannot as time is something I don't have that much of. All I can say is make yourself at home and post away, you may not get a ton of responses, but I bet people are checking them out.

Have fun!

thanks, sorry if i sound like a worry wart XD

EVERYONE NOTE!!!

i really want everyone to know im not angry at anybody here, i just want to make absolutely sure im not being irritating or anything, beacuse sometimes i tend to do things to irritate people, its part of my disability, Aspergers thing, its a social disorder. i tend do things that would irritate people and not know im doing it, and usually when that happens people just stop replying to my posts, i understand you guys are very buisy and maybe im just being a little of a worry wort, im just making sure im not over posting or anything.

and remember, if i do something wrong, please don't be afraid to point it out beacuse thats how i learn thanks for listening guys ;D.

Buy the way expect more! there is one P-40 warhawk, Two BF-109G-10 Messerschmitts and one FW-190A-8 Possably on the way!

Honestly, I put my scale modeling on the back burner as I am:

Desperately trying to winterize the house.

Trying to get a wooden canoe I inherited into storage (1923 old town, in really bad shape)

Trying to fix the 1946 jeep which pushes my snow plow (does not start)

Trying to get the 1982 jeep fixed (brakes and a frame weld job)

Taking mother to cancer related appointments (diagnosed in August)

working on 40K and flames of war miniatures for upcoming tourneys

Medal of honor came out on the PC so I have spent way to much time on the computer.

Still not working so I am trying to get the above done with no income. Put not to worry my quintet of modeling projects have not been forgotten, just back burner ed while I still have nice temperatures to work out side.

I agree with the others, just post away. I don't think I have seen many of your threads here, but I do watch your videos.

I haven't built a plane in about 25 years, so I don't have much interest in them, but do have one or two in the stash. So I probably will take a look from time to time. Right now the forum is pretty slow. Not much in the way of new post. Life just gets in the way sometimes. I know I am about to be extremely busy with work. Not to mention I own the business with 22 employees (Spent 2 hours today just writing paychecks and the associated paperwork.), new Girlfriend to occupy my time, and other such things. Once it gets colder outside, I bet we see an increase in traffic on the site.

Because of all of this, my builds are slow. But no worries it will get done.

What I am trying to say is that some of the regulars haven't been on site much lately, life has probably just gotten in the way. So just post your threads for others to enjoy.

Grendels said:
I agree with the others, just post away. I don't think I have seen many of your threads here, but I do watch your videos.

I haven't built a plane in about 25 years, so I don't have much interest in them, but do have one or two in the stash. So I probably will take a look from time to time. Right now the forum is pretty slow. Not much in the way of new post. Life just gets in the way sometimes. I know I am about to be extremely busy with work. Not to mention I own the business with 22 employees (Spent 2 hours today just writing paychecks and the associated paperwork.), new Girlfriend to occupy my time, and other such things. Once it gets colder outside, I bet we see an increase in traffic on the site.

Because of all of this, my builds are slow. But no worries it will get done.

ok, ill just post away then.

What I am trying to say is that some of the regulars haven't been on site much lately, life has probably just gotten in the way. So just post your threads for others to enjoy.

Latest posts

Back