Derangedwookiee's Colonial Mk II Viper

No photos to show but i have some paint down base color of the cockpit is done and the engine exhaust is painted. A few more touches to the cockpit and run the fiber optics and i can glue the fuselage together.

Looks like you got the fibers working and that everyone gave good advice on how to color them.

Dont you hate it when life gets in the way of building?
i got the fiber optics ran in the cockpit and all wired up. And i glued the fuselage halves together.
13%2B-%2B5.png

13%2B-%2B3.png
13%2B-%2B1.png

Great detail on the cockpit! How is the room so far for the wiring? It looks like you have some room to play with from the photos, which is nice. :)

Looks very nice, man, well done!
And looks like Ishould move a bit faster on mine, as I'm getting left behind in the means of the project steps ;)

There is plenty of space for wiring i ran the leads to the LEDs for the cockpit under the tub and out the slot for the landing gear snd the ill run the to the bottom fuselage part and bundle all the leads out the hole i drilled for the tube for the stand and then down the tube to the battery box.

No pictures yet.
I have the fuselage and engine nacellea build wings on all the seams filled and sanded.( some fit problems on the nacelles). Have the engine leds wired and routed. Just have to insert the into the exhaust and i am ready to prime and paint.

Its been awhile first i'd like to thank Scott for that extra week. But it is done...

Ive named it The Colonial Mk2 Sea Viper.
Cockpit is lit aswell as the engines.
I love the paint job i gave it Staight Tamiya Light blue with Medium Blue Stripes.

So here it is

COLONIAL MK2 SEA VIPER

SDC10673.png
SDC10670.png
SDC10669.png
SDC10666.png
SDC10663.png
SDC10660.png

Latest posts

Back