Deadline extension!!!

Quaralane

Seeing as some of these fantastic builds will in no way be able to make the Feb 29th end date for the Group Build, I'm making a decision as mod of the build.

Take as long as it takes, guys.
Deadline lifted.
Finish these bad boys and girls as you can.

Phew! I came here today to express my regrets on not getting to the ol' girl. This Jupiter has killed my modeling life!

Thanks, Q!

This is among the best news I could have received today. I thought I had another month (end of March) on the deadline, so this is most welcome.

thankyouthankyouthankyou!!!!!

Good because contrary to what people say that you have lots of time to do thing in winter you really don't. After spending 2 hours snow blowing yesterday I'm still pretty beat and unenergetic. Plus my feet hurt (nothing that new) from all the uneven ground.

Plus this will let me take pictures with my new camera. A present to myself after wanting and needing a new camera for years (I finally had some money that wasn't earmarked for something else.) It's a Fujifilm Finepix S2940, 14MP with macro up to .8" or 2cm. Optical zoom of 18x with a digital zoom going to 120x. It's smarter than my car and phone together. I have a 16GB card that will take 2335 (14MP) pics @ max or 26,1230 @ minimum (2MP) so I should have some nice shots and maybe some videos. It will do almost 10 minutes of HD video at a time or an hour at lowest.
Still practicing but I did a shoot of my B-Wing conversion the other day.
B Class Scout

Quaralane said:
Seeing as some of these fantastic builds will in no way be able to make the Feb 29th end date for the Group Build, I'm making a decision as mod of the build.

Deadline lifted.

Bold move my Friend ! I love it ! Maybe I can Look at her again... and see what I can do !!!
Thanks !

Quaralane said:

Deadline lifted.

Thanks Quaralane!

Latest posts

Back