Darrell Waltrip Gatorade Laguna

Isn't that a beauty.
I always thought the markings from that era, were
better looking.
Very sharp.

Elm City Hobbies said:
Body is just sitting on the chassis. I some how managed to glue the steering linkage on in such away that the front wheels are still steerable....not really sure how I did it, but I am not complaining.

Just noticed the red dot on the tire....I know I marked them for some reason, but not sure what they reason was. LOL May have to give it a little sanding to get rid of the dot as it sticks out like a sore thumb....either that or turn the wheels the other way! LOL

Looks great Scott, Not sure about turning the wheels the other way though, since Nascar racers only turn to the left. :p

looking forward to seeing this one in person tomorrow.

Carsenault said:
Elm City Hobbies said:
Body is just sitting on the chassis. I some how managed to glue the steering linkage on in such away that the front wheels are still steerable....not really sure how I did it, but I am not complaining.

Just noticed the red dot on the tire....I know I marked them for some reason, but not sure what they reason was. LOL May have to give it a little sanding to get rid of the dot as it sticks out like a sore thumb....either that or turn the wheels the other way! LOL

Looks great Scott, Not sure about turning the wheels the other way though, since Nascar racers only turn to the left. :p

looking forward to seeing this one in person tomorrow.

Come on....they do run a couple of road courses in the run of a year, actually DW was one of the better at it back then.

Latest posts

Back