Dare to share...

13aceofspades13

lets kick some tires and lights some fires!
a youth conference in Chicago we go to every year, i have gone to dare to share for about 5 years, since my somphmore year in highschool, its just an amazing lifting experience. the music was amazing, they had a band there sing worship songs, they had several skits, we got to see basically the main star of the whole thing in person, it was just incredible.

on the way home however, things started to go down hill, some of us where running 24 hours without sleep, and with nothing but junk food in our guts, and bumpy fast Chicago highways, some of our stomachs started to get churned... we had 2 people get sick on the way, one ended up throwing up in the parking lot, the other ended up throwing up in the van on the way back home... in our van, it was interesting to say the least. i was running on NOS energy drink, buzzing for a little bit, i was so tired and high on caffeen that i was laughing at every little thing, the caffeine helped me stay awake for about a hour, until its effects wore off and the ADHD reverse effect kicked in and i crashed and burned... our driver was literally seeing things, he turned his windshield wipers on beacuse it looked like to him it was raining, he eventually started seeing the street signs popping out at him and decided to give up driving and handed the driving to our "co pilot." but these where not any sort of set backs, satans pethetic attempts to ruin a real god moment... it was an amazing experienced and probably my best year!

when i woke up the next morning i was tired, and frustrated with a few things, but one thing made my day, there is this girl i have been going goo goo over for a while, she is just to die for... the first time i saw her i was, just wow... and her personality by what i hear is exactly what im looking for, she is a kind sweetheart, and she is on fire with her faith, which was what sealed the deal for me, and she is just georgious looking which is a bonus!
i was reluctant beacuse this girl is just amazing, and when ever i see a girl like this i usually get turned down, but i could not contain myself any longer, i asked her on a "date" just to be friends, but i will be courting her, i think she knows i like her, and if i like her after hanging out for her a few weeks, i will as her out! it would help if you guys had some tips, im absolutely crazy over this girl, she blows me away! ;D

Sounds like quite a time!

As for tips....well I"m no Casanova - all I can say is be yourself, be courteous, respect her and when that voice inside your head says "You should do this or that for her" obey it.

Oh, and don't ask her to marry you on the first date.

Scott Girvan said:
Sounds like quite a time!

As for tips....well I"m no Casanova - all I can say is be yourself, be courteous, respect her and when that voice inside your head says "You should do this or that for her" obey it.

Oh, and don't ask her to marry you on the first date.

lol!
oh don't worry scott, i wont ask to marry her on the first date, bad... idea! here is the plan, cort her... ask her out, if it goes far enough then propose... after about a year or two of dating!

I agree with Scott here. Just be yourself, and don't try to impress her with anything other than you.

Latest posts

Back