CTspeedshop and Dr. Cranky Collaboration

Wow! Scary what can come from the minds of CT & the Doc. LOL! Great build and I love the driver. Fantastic collaboration.

Very very cool..Luv'n all the details on it.. The weld beads are spot on..The addition of the fig takes it over the top...:)

Scott Girvan said:
That looks wicked man.

Who did what part?
Scott, Dr. Cranky had the majority of the build done when I received it. My job was to paint the figure and customize the interior to accept it, add machine gun inside, assemble and do all the weathering. I started out by adding some filters and washes to blend the sharp edges of the camo pattern and went from there. Products used: Valspar flat clear, burnt umber oil paint mixed with spirits, Citadel black wash, AK Interactive Rust Effects, MIG pigments, # 2 lead pencil and Badgar acrylics through airbrush. I added a few minor details here and there as well.

I was very fortunate to have a wonderful platform to work with. It was a lot of fun.

I have the same figure, out of a Nascar kit. He's big. You did well getting him to fit.

Scott Girvan said:
I have the same figure, out of a Nascar kit. He's big. You did well getting him to fit.
It was a bit tricky. I wanted his hands and the steering wheel to look accurate to the viewer which took a little tweaking with the steering column.

Latest posts

Back