Cosmostrator

Tonights progress:

10672284_10105480905448424_6334393769493700302_n.jpg

Thanks all!

The model does go together fast, especially since it only has 18 parts.

Up next is the seam work and polishing the body afterwards....

Looks great John. I can't wait to see the finished seam work. By the looks of it on the video, you may not need to use any putty..

impressive ...

I like your narration on the lighting - an option might be to have it in a launch dio and have a fuel line or something similar connected and use that to run your wiring - or some sort of launch tower ...

It appears Pegasus is keeping in mind that its going to have a metal finish, might explain the high shine the kit parts have ...

looking forward to seeing the Chrome being applied

scifimodeler said:
Looks great John. I can't wait to see the finished seam work. By the looks of it on the video, you may not need to use any putty..

I did have to use a little bit, just a few small seams on the kit, nothing major. A thick coat of primer will take care of all but one.

cobraleader said:
impressive ...

I like your narration on the lighting - an option might be to have it in a launch dio and have a fuel line or something similar connected and use that to run your wiring - or some sort of launch tower ...

It appears Pegasus is keeping in mind that its going to have a metal finish, might explain the high shine the kit parts have ...

looking forward to seeing the Chrome being applied

That is exactly what I did for the Diorama last year, it was also a pegasus kit.

Too bad I have to ruin the finish to work up the seams. But you have to do what you have to do...

All ready for primer:

10502065_10105521102533144_8893554118637335052_n.jpg

I should have a video up about it later this week. Hopefully by Tuesday.

Looking great there , I too wanted a high chrome type finish for the Hunter Killer , I ended up using Vallejo 790 Silver straight from the bottle to the Airbrush and it worked a treat it probably will need a lacquer finish to lock the paint ..
I like the link to Marvin the Martian ..... gave me a giggle .

Latest posts

Back