Cosmostrator

strokemondeo

Reaction score
I saw your option on your channel , looking forward to see the painting stage .

Grendels

Reaction score
Thanks all!

The model does go together fast, especially since it only has 18 parts.

Up next is the seam work and polishing the body afterwards....

scifimodeler

Reaction score
Looks great John. I can't wait to see the finished seam work. By the looks of it on the video, you may not need to use any putty..

cobraleader

Reaction score
impressive ...

I like your narration on the lighting - an option might be to have it in a launch dio and have a fuel line or something similar connected and use that to run your wiring - or some sort of launch tower ...

It appears Pegasus is keeping in mind that its going to have a metal finish, might explain the high shine the kit parts have ...

looking forward to seeing the Chrome being applied

Grendels

Reaction score
scifimodeler said:
Looks great John. I can't wait to see the finished seam work. By the looks of it on the video, you may not need to use any putty..
I did have to use a little bit, just a few small seams on the kit, nothing major. A thick coat of primer will take care of all but one.

cobraleader said:
impressive ...

I like your narration on the lighting - an option might be to have it in a launch dio and have a fuel line or something similar connected and use that to run your wiring - or some sort of launch tower ...

It appears Pegasus is keeping in mind that its going to have a metal finish, might explain the high shine the kit parts have ...

looking forward to seeing the Chrome being applied
That is exactly what I did for the Diorama last year, it was also a pegasus kit.

Too bad I have to ruin the finish to work up the seams. But you have to do what you have to do...

Grendels

Reaction score
All ready for primer:

I should have a video up about it later this week. Hopefully by Tuesday.

Grendels

Reaction score
Sorry no photos this time, but I will get some soon:

http://youtu.be/5Xg5gMeFP7E

strokemondeo

Reaction score
Looking great there , I too wanted a high chrome type finish for the Hunter Killer , I ended up using Vallejo 790 Silver straight from the bottle to the Airbrush and it worked a treat it probably will need a lacquer finish to lock the paint ..
I like the link to Marvin the Martian ..... gave me a giggle .

MrNatural

my head is falling off my head
Reaction score
Beautifully methodical work as always!

Latest posts