Coming in from Texas

Mike

Hey guys, figured I'd introduce myself before I started posting. My names Mike, I'm a modeler from the northwest side of Houston, TX. Models have been a hobby of mine since I was a child. I'm now 22 years old and though I may not have as much time to make the kits I have now as I used to, I still find following other people's builds quite the hobby itself.

Don't expect much from me as far as kit building goes. I have a huge stash of amazing models that I will get around to building some day and when I do I'll be posting the builds here for you all to follow along with.

I do have a few pictures from Model Mania 2012 and 2013 to share with you guys a bit later, you know, if you're into that kind of stuff ;)

Hello and Welcome from College Station! I made it to Model mania this year, but only caught the last 40 minutes or so. Just enough time to spend some $$$$ at the vendor area.

Hey Mike !
Welcome . I'm just south of Houston in Manvel
I missed Model Mania so definitely post the pix .
Mr Grendels got there super late ---I think they were gonna hand him a broom and a mop ----so the models in his video on his youtube channel 'badgrendels' are sparse but the man scored mega on some great kits !
Looked like a really good show ..

Keith

Thanks Mike ,
Do you have a post on youtube or maybe another site ?----seems like I've seen some of these shots somewhere else .

Another Texan! Yay!

Welcome to the family Mike!

I am a Engineering student and only find time for myself and the hobby on Saturdays, so I understand when people say that time doesn't allow for the hobby; but hoping for you to get back to the hobby, even if it means to start doing the tiniest model or figure. ;D

Luis

Latest posts

Back