Chopped 25 T

It is actually a pretty basic kit with the typical old school directions . A M T recently rte-released this kit , it was originally released sometime about 4 decades ago. The basic kit stands the test of time . It can be built 1 of 11 ways .
I built it straight from the box. The parts were assemble and primed . The body was sprayed with ModelMakerZ flat black. The engine is just a basic yellow also ModelMakerZ paint most of the chrome parts were stripped and sprayed with metalizers .
The falames were hand drawn with a friskit I cut to keep both sides even oh they were done using a white colored pencil

Man thats some nice work, really love what ya done with this, was this origionally a pick up?? ;D

`Boots`

Boots the build is straighjt out of the box......... it is a re release of a 40 year old kit. It has its own set of issues but a little tlc and it will be a decent kit.

Thanks MG for the heads up on this kit..................i really like it!!, might have to keep my eye open as to where i can find one..............cheers buddy ;D

`Boots`

Cool Lookin ROD !! ;D Naw ... really - Great Job !! Those Flames are Smokin ... No plans to fill those in ? Great Job on th Motor !!

Latest posts

Back