Char B1 bis * FINISHED *

Wouter

Well, not too active at the forum lately, but one thing which Always draws my attention is the Big Spring Contest

Last year I did something unusual for me, being an F1 car, this year it will be something more in my 'comfort zone': a Tamiya Char B1 bis. Not sure wether I'll build a German or a French version

completely out of the box...should be a fairly quick build for me ;D

Cheers

Re: Char B1 bis

This would be a classic build, Good luck Wouts!!!

Nice project Wouts i will be watching this bad boy :D

Dan B

I'd like to build one of these sometime. I'd prefer French version personally. ;) Either way, weathering should be a blast.

Nice to have you guys on board, thanks for that! Should be a blast!

I must admit: this kit truly is a revelation to me. Generally I tend to build German armor (mostly Tiger I's) of the DML branch...I've build some AFV Club, Hobby Boss and Eduard stuff, but this Tammi kit is just awesome!!!!
It is very well engineered, fit is ace, it practically falls together. And the sprue attachment points are often in areas where you won't be seeing much of it afterwards, even is you screw up...very clever!

Anywhoo, done a lot of the hull in a fairly short amount of time:

Cheers

Hi gents, many thanks for the superb comments!

Did some more...pretty much finished the building stage. Couple of things need to be done: rivets to be added at certain areas, scratching the muffler covers and adding some texture to the turret

btw, question about payment for the contest, I couldn't find it on the forum, but is there a PayPal payment button on the forum yet or a PayPal account to send the money to?

Cheers

Latest posts

Back