captured t/34

geegad

this was my second dio a captured t/34 the first time i ever used a white wash

please be truthful if there is anything you can see is wrong or just general hits and tips i want to learn so please do tell

geegad

[attachment deleted by admin]

Very Cool !!! Great lookin' White Wash.

The only things I personally might tighten up a touch on ... & This is in No Way knocking your Build what so ever.

The Maul that is sitting on the driver's side rear stowage box - You might want to put a couple of clamps on that . Other wise in reality, it would vibrate off & Th Crew would lose it.

The Wire Cutters - The handles are made out of a material known as Bak-Lite ( precursor to plastic) They are actually Red-Brown with black knobs on the ends & Black bands around the top part of th handle.

I might've added some Mud to the under side of the Fenders & Road Wheels. to give th piece some continuity between th muddy road & th Tank, for th fact that th T-34 would tear that wet road up.

Other than that I think you Nailed it !!! Great Job & Please take My comments a constructive & not just a criticism. ;D

hello panzerace007

no really its what i want i would never have know about the cutters and the stowage box but now i do i can change it on my nxt model manks

thank for the advice and please keep it coming

thanks again
geegad
john

geeged, real nice work there! It could just be the photos, but the stowage roll looks a bit shiny to me. Maybe the weather is wet though?

fumblethumbs said:
geeged, real nice work there! It could just be the photos, but the stowage roll looks a bit shiny to me. Maybe the weather is wet though?
Yeh I know it does look a little on the shiny side whoops!! I think I will go with your idea it must have rained real bad

Cheers for the kind words nxt time it won't rain if you get what I mean lol

Geegad

Thanks again lads for the encouragement I showed this to my partner (the enemy) and she looked at me like I'd just took a dump in here new shoes they never will understand!!!!

Latest posts

Back