CANADIAN:LAV

XXXNITRO

This is my entry into the War Wheels Armour Group Build:

The model is from Trumpeter

Photo Etch and resin conversion from Real Model

The model depicted here was used this weekend for a presentation for a change of command ceremony and presented to the leaving Commander

I will start the photos with a primed model because the build was pretty well straight foreword and will end with the finished model.

If you have any questions please ask.

XXXNITRO

[attachment deleted by admin]

CANADIAN:LAV:COYOTE: Part 2

The Finished Model

if you have question about the build or weathering please ask.

Thanks for looking .......XXXNITRO

[attachment deleted by admin]

Re: CANADIAN:LAV:COYOTE: Part 2

Yeah, that's an awesome job on that NITRO!! Great dust effects. Makes me thirsty just looking at it!

Re: CANADIAN:LAV:COYOTE: Part 2

Pure wickedness! :eek:

That is one massive hoop of concertina wire! Resin or scratch-built? I've got one from the Trumpeter Stryker stowage set from Black Dog, but it's nowhere near that big. Awesome job on this build too!

Hi Guys

Thanks for the comments and views.

NecronnautDrummer; the concertina wire is from Roco they make minitanks in 1/87 scale unfortunately they sold that division to Herpa who also make 1/87 scale vehicles. It is there idea of barb wire which in 1/87 scale is a little to big but for 35th just about right .I think there is about 1 meter of it in the box.
The roll size you see on the model is based on actual photos of the vehicle in theater of operations.

Carsenault; I saw your LAV-III and its progressing real nice I think it will look great, they are quite the beast to paint they have so many surface details on the hull and turret makes them a challenge to weather and that's before the stowage goes on ;D

Latest posts

Back