CAMS

Junkie

So...whos going to CAMS in Freddy tomorrow?

I'll be there unless the rain is sooooo nuts that my car won't make it - ie: hydroplaning. I'm leaving around 10am and have to be back around 4pm..so not a long trip, but looking forward to it.

I'm gonna bring RAT 5, Lounge Lizard, and a few others. I'll be selling magazines and some kits.

Looking forward to seeing you there.

Doors open at 9, or for vendors, they open up when I get there so you can get in to set up.

Drag your carcus out of bed about 7am and get on the road, if I can do it, surely you can too! ;D ;D ;D

Will be a fun time, a literal crap ton of prizes on the tables.

12 raffle prizes, plus a Grand Raffle prize (airbrush and compressor), 5 silent auction prizes (including another airbrush) and of course prizes for each of the category winners, along with a ton of door prizes (Best in Show winner gets a shiny new Harder & Steenbeck Evolution 2n1!). I thought it was going to be down on the door prizes due to the economy, but many great sponsors have stepped up for our 25th show, and looks like more than ever!!

Home again. Great to see friends and meet new ones. Tons of great eye candy on the tables. I'm sure ECH will have pics up soonish.

Latest posts

Back