Camaro Z28 Dawn of the Apocalypse Zombie Car

1964rac

Scale is what you make of it...
Hi,
I purchase a couple of the Dark Word Creation Zombies the other day and saw the competition was to finish this Friday - but having been following SMA's Mustang on his YouTube channel he says it has been extended until the 31st Dec
So Chaps, here is something I started a couple of weeks ago after thinking what can I do next, the wife said not another rusted car please - so I came up with the following...
Mad01.jpg

Mad02.jpg

Mad03.jpg

Mad04.jpg

This is not the base I will be using, it's to stop the car from rolling away..
Mad05.jpg

Masked ready for some Alclad silver
Mad06.jpg

Added a little rust for the steel plates.
Mad07.jpg

Mad08.jpg

Now looking at stowage options.
A bit more weathering to do on the car and finish off the stowage.
The weapons are from Live-Resin (purchased before I found the Dark World Creations website.
Front mounted M134D Miniguns and roof mounted M2 Browning.50 Cal Machine Gun.

I will have Jared either standing in the background or foreground - not decided yet.
Well - I hope you like it so far, I will get on and finished the base this weekend and make a start on painting Jared.
Post soon.
Richard

Hi Richard, welcome to SMA. That looks sick man. Very cool.

Where did you get the stowage bags?

Way Cool Richard! Excellent work! Actually Scott has increased the End Date to Jan 31st, so this will give us all a little more time to do a better job. 8)

Scott Girvan said:
Hi Richard, welcome to SMA. That looks sick man. Very cool.

Where did you get the stowage bags?
Hi Scott,
I got them from Plus Models, they come in different combinations singles and packs, they are 1/35 scale but do fit in with the car.
Cheers
Richard

dogfish7 said:
Way Cool Richard! Excellent work! Actually Scott has increased the End Date to Jan 31st, so this will give us all a little more time to do a better job. 8)
Hi Dogfish
Thanks for the comment also for the heads up on the comp extension.
Cheers
Richard

Very nice!

Been waiting all day to see it, couldn,t get the pics to show on my work computer ;)

Drpepeprz said:
Very nice!

Been waiting all day to see it, couldn,t get the pics to show on my work computer ;)
I hope it was worth the wait.
Cheers
Richard

Ok, some work done over the weekend in-between working on the car which decided it wasn't going to lock any more Arrrgh!.
Well here is where I have got to...
Mad20.jpg

Mad21.jpg

Added some razor wire for the bull bars plus a chain for getting out of those tricky situations

Mad22.jpg

Jessica....
Mad23.jpg

Mad24.jpg

Stowage added tied down and dusted.

A little more to do on the base and some further weathering - I will take some better images and a proper camera rather than my iPhone.
Comments very welcome - thanks for stopping by.
Cheers
Richard

FINISHED: Camaro Z28 Dawn of the Apocalypse Zombie Car

Hi,
Everyone, hope you had a good Christmas and Father/Mother Christmas brought you lots of modelling goodies.
I have finally finished my Zombie Killer Car complete with "Dark World Collections" Zombie (Jessica).
Here is the completed model.

"The year 2020.. No one thought that the strange lights in the sky that cold September morning could bring so much chaos and destruction.
It did.
No one could believe, that from one event the world, as we knew it, would be turned up side down and would usher in what be became known as the 'Dawn of the Apocalypse
'."

zombie1.jpg

zombie2.jpg

zombie3.jpg

zombie4.jpg

zombie5.jpg

zombie6.jpg

zombie7.jpg

Jessica.jpg

Comments and questions as always very welcome.
Cheers
Richard

Latest posts

Back