Bulk X-Acto blades in Canada

I'm looking for the best value for the dollar. I do prefer xacto style blades and handles, as opposed to utility knives with snap off blades. I'd like to get some #11 blades, and #2 giant blades for my new favourite crafting knife.

Is $25 CAN shipped for 100 blades a decent deal?

Check out Curry's art store. They carry the Excel line which are much nicer blade and edge than the Xacto blades.
This is where I buy mine in 100 packs.

Jim

$25 for 100 is a smoking deal, considering my cost from a US supplier is a shade over $22. They aren't making much money selling if that. In fact, factor in the exchange and they are probably loosing money.

Excel ones are considerably cheaper for 100 pack, but still more than $25 retail.

I find I don't use many #11 blades anymore. If I am doing bare metal foil, or maybe cutting masking tape. For every day use, I normally use the curved #22 carving blade

Ahhh, if you have a Princess Auto store near you, have a look there, they sell off brand stuff like that as well. You get what you pay for of course, but they are hobby blades, how can you really go wrong?

Latest posts

Back