buisy as a beever

13aceofspades13

lets kick some tires and lights some fires!
busy as a beaver

welp... havent had much time for building, not much room either, but things are going great for me.

how are you guys? i miss you all a lot!

13aceofspades13 said:
busy as a beaver

welp... havent had much time for building, not much room either, but things are going great for me.

how are you guys? i miss you all a lot!

I have been putting in 10 to 15 hour days at work, know how you feel.....

Were havin a bad weather in my homeland... Raining in December and Need to work on weekends.

well all of us need to attend other important matters, Modelling is here to stay.

Tomorrow I start a four and a half week vacation, so I will be able to get back to building!

over christmas break im going to try to bring all my building supplies home so i can finally get to work in that hellcat, its been weeks since i have been building, i guess it feels good to know im not the only one that caught the busy and clutter bug.

so far i still only have the fuselage done, a peace of the canopy fell off the fuselage, i hope i can find it, if not i am sure i can get a peace of clear styrene and make a peace of the canopy my self... should not be that hard. its just a small flat peace of clear plastic.

Hi Ace, I just checked my extra parts box and found a set of windows for the Hellcat. If you want I can send them to you. Let me know what you think.

Latest posts

Back